2400 Rose Pkwy, Sikeston, MO 63801, USA

I buy brewers ice cream every week. I've bought chocolate chip cookie dough three times now. Each time I have bought them ,each one has tasted like sour milk.i believe the cookie dough is tainted with bad ingredients.i have thrown away each one after one bite!breyers needs to run so quality control on there products!

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Tried giving them the batch number but they didn’t even want it when I just called. I explained multiple people saying same thing. Why wouldn’t they want to see if a pattern with the batch is crazy!

I thought the same after trying a new carton I bought today in FL. It tastes odd,..

not good at all.

My kids tried one bite and said something was wrong. They stirred it with milk and it even had curdled creamy chunks in it like maybe it was made with sour milk?

I agree..we bought the cookie dough twice..cause we thought it was an error the first time. The cookie dough balls tasted like sour milk!!

Definitely had us throw away the icecream!! The Mrs.

fields type did not share the same gross flavor! We will not be getting this flavor in the future!

Breyers Reviews