Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert
I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream.
It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows.
November Purchased one from Country Grocer Store. Tossed carton after two bowls of "frozen dessert". December purchased one from SuperStore and tossed it after one bowl full. But this time recorded the production info: Box # 83235074 UPC 058779133207 Both Purchases featured Breyers on sale. Are all Breyers products TOXIC or is the company trying to profit while unloading a contaminated product? Will NEVER buy Breyers again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Tastes like detergent
- Preferred solution:
- Class Action Poisoning LAWSUIT
- Product or service
- Breyers Vanilla Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I bought a Breyers gelato tramisu flavor and I was half way done and I found small sharp plastic inside,, i put a spoon on my mouth and it..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "I ordered a small and got what I'm pretty sure is a 3xl. Expect you can't tell because the size and care tag have been cut off. The image is..."
- "I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen. Electrolux is the parent company The metal trim came..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."