Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert

I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream.

It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows.

November Purchased one from Country Grocer Store. Tossed carton after two bowls of "frozen dessert". December purchased one from SuperStore and tossed it after one bowl full. But this time recorded the production info: Box # 83235074 UPC 058779133207 Both Purchases featured Breyers on sale. Are all Breyers products TOXIC or is the company trying to profit while unloading a contaminated product? Will NEVER buy Breyers again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "tastes like detergent" of breyers ice cream. Breyers needs to "class action poisoning lawsuit" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breyers ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Breyers.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

stop buying it, ***, it's that easy. and read labels next time

Breyers - Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review from Houston, Texas Breyers "We have been buying their cookies and cream ice cream for years. Tonight when I went to open the one we had just bought, the whole center of it was..." Read more Breyers Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review Breyers "when i got my icecream, i was excited to eat it and happy until i found a huge crater like thing inside my icecream. it was pretty big hole just..." Read more Breyers - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review Breyers "...I was at walmart the other day and deseretly wanted the new ice cream cake ice cream as it is my all time favorite.But i was very disappointed..." Read more Breyers - Terrible quality Breyers "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more