Franklinton, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it.But actually the whole tub of ice cream tastes like maple syrup.

So I nstead of buying strawberry cheesecake ice cream I bought maple syrup.Which is not a pleasant ice cream flavor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of breyers blasts sara lee strawberry cheesecake. Breyers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breyers blasts sara lee strawberry cheesecake in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Breyers.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Breyers - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review Breyers "...I was at walmart the other day and deseretly wanted the new ice cream cake ice cream as it is my all time favorite.But i was very disappointed..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from Aledo, Texas Breyers "Sooo Excited you finally came out with Chocolate Lactose Free Ice Cream!!! I do enjoy the vanilla with lots of chocolate syrup of course.I have only bein able to find..." Read more Breyers Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review Breyers "when i got my icecream, i was excited to eat it and happy until i found a huge crater like thing inside my icecream. it was pretty big hole just..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia Breyers "Breyers Fresh Cream and Rich Fudge Brownies has plain vanilla ice cream in it. The package picture is misleading. Waste of money. Bad quality control. ..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more