Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner.To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts.
I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up. Boy, was I wrong! The ice cream itself had the flavor of pecan nuts. As I scoop deeper, I didn't see any pecan nuts, not even to the bottom of box.
I have never ever come across such a let down. The bar code number is 0- 7756725440 - 5. Here are some pictures to prove my claim. I am extremely disappointed.
I cannot imagine someone picked all the pecans out.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Butter pecan but no nuts
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I found a long hair in my Breyers ice cream ..."
- "Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream. It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows. November Purchased..."
- "This plastic lid came out of my son's scoop of ice cream, unbelievable! Breyers Pledge of Quality?..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "I am an existing customer for about 7-8 years. You put down something during my last treatment which is killing my new grass in my backyard. I put new sod..."
- "2007 Sonata, owned from new. A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes. The dealership said it was out of..."
- "My 16 year old son seen a 2002 jeep cherokee for 1500 that he liked. Made contact with the owner purchased the vehicle and was completely taken advantage of. ..."