3.0

Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner.To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts.

I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up. Boy, was I wrong! The ice cream itself had the flavor of pecan nuts. As I scoop deeper, I didn't see any pecan nuts, not even to the bottom of box.

I have never ever come across such a let down. The bar code number is 0- 7756725440 - 5. Here are some pictures to prove my claim. I am extremely disappointed.

I cannot imagine someone picked all the pecans out.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Breyers and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about butter pecan ice cream from Breyers was butter pecan but no nuts Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Breyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Breyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments