Simpsonville, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner.To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts.

I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up. Boy, was I wrong! The ice cream itself had the flavor of pecan nuts. As I scoop deeper, I didn't see any pecan nuts, not even to the bottom of box.

I have never ever come across such a let down. The bar code number is 0- 7756725440 - 5. Here are some pictures to prove my claim. I am extremely disappointed.

I cannot imagine someone picked all the pecans out.

Review about: Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

I didn't like: Butter pecan but no nuts.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Breyers Chocolate Lactose Free Ice Cream from Aledo, Texas Breyers "Sooo Excited you finally came out with Chocolate Lactose Free Ice Cream!!! I do enjoy the vanilla with lots of chocolate syrup of course.I have only bein able to find..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream with a Side of Hair Breyers "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..." Read more Breyers - Metal piece found in Gelato Breyers "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..." Read more Review about Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream from Mcminnville, Tennessee Breyers "We purchased a 1.5 qt of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. There was no cookie dough in the entire tub.there were a couple chocolate chips but it was basically..." Read more Musicians Friend - Don't buy a use item from them Musicians Friend "This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more