Simpsonville, South Carolina
100% full Not resolved

Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner.To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts.

I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up. Boy, was I wrong! The ice cream itself had the flavor of pecan nuts. As I scoop deeper, I didn't see any pecan nuts, not even to the bottom of box.

I have never ever come across such a let down. The bar code number is 0- 7756725440 - 5. Here are some pictures to prove my claim. I am extremely disappointed.

I cannot imagine someone picked all the pecans out.

Review about: Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

I didn't like: Butter pecan but no nuts.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Breyers Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Huntley, Illinois Breyers "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...." Read more Review about Breyers Oreo Cookies And Cream from Boynton Beach, Florida Breyers "Purchased beyers oreo cookies and cream however when i opened the container it was pure vanilla. No cookies at all, through the entire thing. Very upset!!..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream with a Side of Hair Breyers "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..." Read more Breyers Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review Breyers "when i got my icecream, i was excited to eat it and happy until i found a huge crater like thing inside my icecream. it was pretty big hole just..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more