Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner.To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts.
I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up. Boy, was I wrong! The ice cream itself had the flavor of pecan nuts. As I scoop deeper, I didn't see any pecan nuts, not even to the bottom of box.
I have never ever come across such a let down. The bar code number is 0- 7756725440 - 5. Here are some pictures to prove my claim. I am extremely disappointed.
I cannot imagine someone picked all the pecans out.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Butter pecan but no nuts
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream. It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows. November Purchased..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "2007 Sonata, owned from new. A couple of years ago some paint by my rear licence plate blistered then came off in flakes. The dealership said it was out of..."
- "Terrible! Doesn't hold up. Very disappointed. Won't purchase Ashley products again. We don't have pets and are very gentle on our furniture. This is after four years and the entire..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."