Product: Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream Clear all filters (0 of 31 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Breyers - Product missing ingredients

The tub of butter pecan had NO pecans in the whole tub

Breyers - Butter pecan review

Tried butter pecan ice cream. I am very disappointed. No butter pecan flavor. Vanilla ice cream okay but it is ice cream with pecans. Doesn't live up to Breyer's other flavors.
2.5

Breyers - Bad Pecans

I bought some butter pecan ice cream and the pecan was rotten and the ice cream was melting fast

Breyers - Disgusting

I couldn't stomach the butter pecan one it was disgusting! It was overly Frozen and pulling away from the sides of the container like it was old but I checked the date and it wasn't.

Breyers - I guess I had a bad batch

I love butter pecan, but the nuts were really soft and not crunchy like nuts shoukd be. DA, Virginia Beach
#1199184
Reply to reviews
Yesterday I was having a super bad day, and my beloved breyers was sounding really good at that point. So I bought 2 containers of the butter pecan, got it home opened it up just like it was my old best friend.. I didn't bother reading the small print, it was breyers,...
#1195206
Show

Breyers - Brewers (Ice Cream)

Did not taste like I remembered. I will not be buying it again. Now it's called a frozen dessert. No mention of Ice Cream.
Reply to reviews
The sell by date was march 2018 so that was not the problem, also the color was off, butter pecan is normally off white with pecans in it this is light orange! It was only the pint size thank goodness because I hate to throw away food. But you can't eat this without...
Show

Breyers - Bitter substandard pecans!

I purchased the butter pecan several times. The quality of tge pecans is at best substandard, and the worst, unsafe. The nuts were bitter, soft, and many were inedible. Who made the decision to not only buy low quality, but ti actually use them! You've lost me as a customer. If you are willing to compromise on the most important ingredient in the ice cream, what else are you cheating on?
1.1

Breyers - HORRIBLE Butter Pecan

I purchased some butter pecan for my girlfriend (her favorite flavor ice cream) Breyers was on sale so I grabbed it without a second thought. After she said she didn’t like it, I tasted it and the pecans were sooooooo bitter almost like tea leaves. I have no clue why the heck they tasted like that but it was legit the worse butter pecan I’ve ever tasted I’m my entire 29yrs on planet earth. P.S. maybe that’s why it was on sale lol
1.5