Featured Not resolved
2.0

I was at walmart the other day and deseretly wanted the new ice cream cake ice cream as it is my all time favorite. But i was very disappointed to find none of the cookie part in the ice cream as the box stated that it was for sure in there and as many of the containers I've purchased in the past had.

I want to buy another tub but what's the point if they messed up a *** ton. I'm very unhappy with these result.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I tried the breyers cookie dough the other day and it made me terribly ill right after I ate it. I started to feel nausea and I threw up and I had the chills and upset stomach as well.

It's been a few days since I had it but my stomach is still upset and doesn't feel right. If you are thinking about trying this product just remember I warned you plus you'll be out of commission for atleast 3-4 days. I'm still not feeling 100% yet. I read the ingredients and it's not all natural like breyers always claimed and it's full of chemicals now.

I would never buy breyers ever again!!!

I've eaten some lesser grade ice cream before and never have never gotten this sick. This ice cream is toxic!!!

SAME EXACT PROBLEM, SAME EXACT LOCATION.. maybe in a different state tho; I'm in Baltimore.

I got the ice cream again for one more go round the other day n it's LOADED w crunchy PC's, big n small..

will def be calling tmrw n complaining. That *** ain't cheap.

Katkuba

Walmart didn't make the ice cream. They don't look in every package of ice cream to see if it is correctly made.

Breyer's sends the packages of ice cream by the case to thousands of grocery stores in the country. Breyer's screwed up while making the ice cream for whatever reason, and you bought it from Walmart.

Breyer's is responsible, not Walmart. Contact Breyer's.

@Katkuba

I never blamed Wal-Mart just said where I purchased it from.

Um. it's frickin' ice cream. Get a life.

When I get a food item that isn't what's advertised, I call the company and am always offered free vouchers or coupons to replace the item I'm dissatisfied with. Try calling Breyer's and see what they say.