Featured Not resolved
3.0

We purchased a 1.5 qt of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.There was no cookie dough in the entire tub.there were a couple chocolate chips but it was basically just vanilla.

I took a picture to show.

We were disappointed that they could let that happen.My opinions of this brand are not so good now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. Breyers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breyers chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Breyers.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

lol

Breyers - Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Huntley, Illinois Breyers "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from Beaverton, Oregon Breyers "Had just bought "ice cream" to go with dessert that night, but when got home & opened it; strawberry was brown color, &(freezerburned&) it was hard as a rock ("hungry..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from Aledo, Texas Breyers "Sooo Excited you finally came out with Chocolate Lactose Free Ice Cream!!! I do enjoy the vanilla with lots of chocolate syrup of course.I have only bein able to find..." Read more Breyers - Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review from Houston, Texas Breyers "We have been buying their cookies and cream ice cream for years. Tonight when I went to open the one we had just bought, the whole center of it was..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more