New York, New York

My daughter left a bowl out, completely slipped her mond, before we left for a two month trip. The bowl gad three of her favorite flavors..

Chocolate, Vanilla, and yes, Cookie dough. She ate only a few bites, saying it tasted strange. However, when we got back..

Usually, you leave icecream out, it melts. Well, Breyers, kudos, IT DIDN'T MELT.

But, it was moldy, had a nasty slimey liquid around it. I read the ingredients out of curiosity. "Modified Milk Ingredients". Wait what?

You put ingredients from a lab in your icecream?

I cannot believe I have been feeding this *** to my kids! You use to have such good icecream, now, its all gone to ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

rollo2016

You always have to look at the carton with "ice cream" nowadays as most of it is not really ice cream. If it says something like "frozen dairy dessert" then never buy it.

I found an article about Breyer's and how they have reduced their sizes and changed formulas in an attempt to be competitive.

In doing so, however they have destroyed what used to be a good ice cream. Read it at this link: