Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida

My name is Pam Langford and I went to my neighborhood grocery store, Publix, in Lakeland, Florida last night, February 27, 2016. Breyers ice cream was one of there sales items for this week.

2 for $7.00. Since my family's favorite dessert is ice cream, I purchased 4 half gallons. One being a new flavor called, Creamsicle. I was excited because a month ago i purchased Winn Dixies brand of Creamsicle, and it became my favorite ice cream, being that I am an all time fan of the "old style" Creamsicle on a stick.

Took a *** of the Beyers Creamsicle and it was the worst ice cream, extremely disappointed. I will not purchased Beyers ice cream ever again!!! But now I wonder, are the other three flavors that I purchased going to be as horrible and disappointing ???? Do i pre warn my family before they eat your ice cream?????

Sad thought

... wouldn't you say. Trust in this, I WILL let your so called ice cream company know!

Disappointed, angered consumer. If you would like to contact me, I will be Happy to tell you how horrible your ice cream is, my email: pslangfo@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments