I found a long hair in my Breyers ice cream

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Breyers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Breyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Breyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

East Liverpool, Ohio, United States #1175981

Your Reese cup ice cream isn't really Reese cup, it's chocolate swirls and small chunks of the outer edge of chocolate of a Reese cup, where is the inter part of peanut butter that people are expecting . I found more of a Reese cup in a generic brand. It doesn't say chocolate swirl on it wasn't expecting that at all.

I also found a long hair in ice cream on January 2016..'''it's disgusting....had no way to prove it......will not be buying any more breyers ice cream....what happened to hair nets....thanks for sharing your experience

tigrwoman13
to Anonymous #1108328

Found a CHUNK of hair in my ice cream...and wasn't mine! This isn't a good sign that it's happening multiple times!