This plastic lid came out of my son's scoop of ice cream, unbelievable! Breyers Pledge of Quality?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Breyers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Breyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Breyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Hmmn, your claim is suspect, on several levels... Just another scam.

And really, who WOULDN'T notice something like this when scooping it from the container?

Breyers - Terrible quality Breyers "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia Breyers "Breyers Fresh Cream and Rich Fudge Brownies has plain vanilla ice cream in it. The package picture is misleading. Waste of money. Bad quality control. ..." Read more Breyers Oreo Cookies And Cream Review from Boynton Beach, Florida Breyers "Purchased beyers oreo cookies and cream however when i opened the container it was pure vanilla. No cookies at all, through the entire thing. Very upset!!..." Read more Breyers Cookies And Cream Ice Cream Review Breyers "when i got my icecream, i was excited to eat it and happy until i found a huge crater like thing inside my icecream. it was pretty big hole just..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more