I’ve been buying Breyers ice cream since the 1960s as well as my family, I am absolutely shocked that Breyers uses the exact same ice cream container and put some product in it called “frozen dessert” it is not even ice cream. I thought over the years the flavors were changing turns out what I’m eating is not even ice cream it’s some kind of frozen dessert.

I think that I am more upset that they tried to deceive the public by putting that product frozen dessert in the exact same container as there ice cream container so if you don’t look at the very fine print at the bottom you would never know that you are not buying ice cream, flavors such as butter pecan, cherry vanilla, extra creamy chocolate really said that corporate America will do this to their customers my family and myself will no longer be buying this product . VERY SAD......

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Breyers Cons: Being tricked.

Comments

QUOTE : " I am absolutely shocked " ... by ice cream ?

Or whatever it is ?

I was "shocked" when JFK was murdered, two jets flew into the WTC, and the time I stuck a fork into the 115 VAC receptacle. You need to raise your shock affectation quotient.

Breyers Reviews