Manufacturer: Breyers Category: Ice Cream Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Breyers - Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Huntley, Illinois
I completely agree with the misleading packaging.I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all.I did not get one "chunk" that was even bigger than a chocolate chip!!!
JeepSux
JeepSux

Breyers deleted most comments

27hawksfan27
27hawksfan27

Of course I took perfectly clear pictures of the product in question, but it appears, Breyers has managed to make them as least visible as possible. I've read a lot of the com...

Product
Breyers Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream
I didn't like
  • I put all of this is my complaint
Reply to reviews

Breyers - Not happy fake iceream

Bought five things of cookie dough icecream tasted funny come to find out said frozen dairy desert aint even real icecrem and to top it all off their was two strands of hair in it to! I threw all five in garbage. Never buy breyers again

Breyers Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review

3.5
I love, love , love Brewers Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream. Bought last carton at Safeway and it had NO chocolate pieces, NO mint, think it was vanilla but it wasn't Brewers usually good vanilla basically tasteless. Looked at the container and sure enough it said Chocolate Chip Mint buts that's not what was inside. How can that happen? Is Breyers falling apart?