Huntley, Illinois
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Aug 24, 2016

I put pictures and all info in my complaint. What else is needed???

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016

I completely agree with the misleading packaging.I recently purchased Mrs.

Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures.

The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all.I did not get one "chunk" that was even bigger than a chocolate chip!!!

Review about: Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough.

I didn't like: I put all of this is my complaint.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1203279

Breyers deleted most comments

unfairhiringprastices
to JeepSux Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1203613

Usually when the admin of the site find fraud activity, such as one user posting a review and then pretending to be others having the same issue they delete the comments. It was not Breyers that deleted the comments it was the admin of this site once they found out you all have the same IP address.

27hawksfan27
#1202479

Of course I took perfectly clear pictures of the product in question, but it appears, Breyers has managed to make them as least visible as possible.I've read a lot of the comments here, and there seems to be more negative, than positive.

Plus the site is not very clear.Breyers was once a great ice cream, but they're quickly loosing their fan base.

unfairhiringprastices
to 27hawksfan27 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1203612

Nice try, but Breyers has nothing to do with this site.