Breyers Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Huntley, Illinois
Update added by user Aug 24, 2016
I put pictures and all info in my complaint. What else is needed???
Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2016
I completely agree with the misleading packaging.I recently purchased Mrs.
Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures.
The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all.I did not get one "chunk" that was even bigger than a chocolate chip!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I put all of this is my complaint
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Breyers Mrs Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "The models where very rude and very unhelpful! The store was a complete disaster and the signage wasn't even right. The employees just say behind he cashwrap and talked. Also..."