Bought this container of Breyers Neapolitan "frozen dessert" at Superstore.The strawberry section tastes like it was stored near something not meant for human consumption.

It didn't taste sour, but like plastic. The other flavors tasted right but I'm not going to eat it. I'm am supposed to write one hundred words but I really have nothing else to add. I'd love to address this with the company but a simple Google search doesn't come up with a link for a formal complaint page.

So, I will throw it out and probably never buy Breyers products again, or at least until I forget.We don't usually forgive, we forget.

Review about: Breyers Neapolitan Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Boycott Breyers
#1351996

The least expensive, store brand cartons say Ice Cream on the package. Breyers is not even aloud to call their frozen concoction "Iced Cream." How pathetic is that??

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1346286

If the package doesn't say "ice cream" then it is mostly artificial and not worth buying. Next time you want Ice cream, look at the package. Breyer's used to be a good product, but more and more they are going to the "frozen dessert" stuff and, as you say not worth it anymore.