5511 Murfreesboro Rd, La Vergne, TN 37086, USA

Just like the title says; Breyers Rocky Road is disgusting and for the first time in my life eating ice-cream made me sick to my stomach with actual nausea. It does not actually have marshmellows which is a staple of Rocky Road.

It also does not have almonds, it has chocolate covered peanuts and I literally only had two of those in a whole bowl of ice cream. I will never buy another Breyers product and I advise eveyone else to follow suit. This is literally the grossest thing I have eaten in quite a while and its ICE CREAM.

This is nuts and I want almonds! wow

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Rocky Road Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Breyers Cons: Low quality.

• Disturbing Advertisement
  • Bad Ice Cream
  • Yucky

Comments

I bought 2 different types of breyers flavors the other day and let me tell you it was a horrible experience. The first one I tried was the breyers cookie dough and I vomited 4 times after eating it and had the chills.

I had no appetite for days and just felt very weak.

About a week later I tried the other flavor from breyers I had which was the chocolate chip mint and I had the same reaction but this time I didn't vomit but felt very nauseas and had chills and loss of appetite. I thought maybe it was the raw cookie dough that did it but apparently it's the chemicals that they put in it which is causing my body to react to it. I will never buy breyers ever again and I'm surprised that they can even sell this garbage.

I literally feel sick still while I write this but want to warn others about the toxic chemicals breyers uses in their products. Buyer Beware!!!

@Mary

Wow!.. I see why people don't like Monsanto.