Albany, New York

My family has been buying Bryers icecream since the 1970's..my personal favorite is cherry vanilla...today I purchased the "NEW" cherry vanilla..the first thing I noticed is that the container was considerably smaller ..however the price remains the same...I just now scooped my ice cream into my bowl..and curled up on the couch to enjoy my Breyers cherry vanilla...as I have been doing for 40 years...immediately I noticed the horrific change...I LITERALLY vomited...it by far was the absolute worst ice cream (now called (dairy product because by law there is no longer enough cream in the recipe to call it ice cream) that I have ever tasted in my life...I read the label and saw that it is no longer all natural ice cream..it is loaded with chemicals...I put the bowl onto the floor for my dog ...and he did something I have never seen him do ..he sniffed it...sneezed and walked away without even eating a small amount! I will NEVER BUY ANOTHER BRYERS PRODUCT AGAIN...AND I WILL TELL EVERY ONE I KNOW...SHAME ON YOU BRYERS!

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Comments

Breyers sucks *** for what they did. I'm so bummed they aren't all natural. I feel rapped those bastards lying on their labels.

:cry :sigh :? :(