Oakland, California

I am an ice cream lover. Several years ago I switched from Dreyers to Breyers because EVERY Dreyers' flavor had corn syrup in it.

I found a few Breyers' flavors including French Vanilla, Natural Vanilla, and surprisingly, Mint Chocolate Chip which were free of corn syrup. So these have been my "go to" favorites. Yesterday, my husband brought home a carton of French Vanilla and mistakenly, Homemade Vanilla. But when I went to point out the difference - showing him corn syrup in the latter - I was SHOCKED to see that French Vanilla now also has this in it!

WHAT???

I can't tell you how disappointing this is. I'm now on the hunt for a reasonably price ice cream free of corn syrup and all those other chemical ingredients that are finding their way into ice cream.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Breyers Cons: Corn syrup in natural ice crean.

Comments

Same experience last night. Hadn’t checked in a long time because I thought I could trust Breyers to do right. Will need to find another brand.

Agreed!! Just had this issue as well, what a bummer. Will never buy Breyers again!!

Corn syrup is not a chemical you ill informed person. Corn syrup is nothing more than sugar that comes from sweet corn.

@Anonymous

Which is laden with pesticides....or...CHEMICALS! Turkey Hill all natural is great. That's what I'm switching to.