Breyers Customer Service
- (800) 931-2826
- (800) 810-8660
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Breyers is a food manufacturer that produces ice-cream. Its founder, William A. Breyer, began making ice-cream in 1966 and opened first store in Philadelphia in 1982. Being sold to the owner's neighbours at first, Breyers ice-cream quickly earned the reputation of qualitative product made with only the best ingredients: rich milk, fresh cream, fine sugar, real fruit and nuts. Today Breyers offers products in ten categories, including Fat Free, Lactose Free, Pure Fruit, No Sugar Added and other kinds of ice-cream for different consumers with specific needs and preferences. It constantly invents new flavors and compositions, being original and traditional at the same time.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Breyers to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States