I have had this ice cream for years and years- and the quality has hit absolute rock bottom.The texture it thick, gelatinous, and repulsive.

I never thought I would think chocolate ice cream is gross. It's like imitation pudding that has been frozen. Ugh.

I also purchased the Thin Mint girl scout cookie ice cream- it's awful! Another case of who would ever dream that a popular delicious cookie with ice cream could be bad?

It tastes medicinal- the peppermint oil is too overwhelming- ugh, it's just awful. I would rather buy the cheapest store brand ice cream than go for Breyers again.

How sad!Used to be top of the line.

Review about: Breyers Ice Cream.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

This tastes like *** because it is ***. The thin mint is NOT ice cream, it's "frozen dairy dessert." Here are the ingredients, enjoy!!

FROZEN DAIRY DESSERT [MILK, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CREAM, WHEY, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, CAROB BEAN GUM, GUAR GUM, NATURAL FLAVOR, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, TARA GUM], GIRL SCOUT COOKIES® THIN MINTS® PIECES [ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL), COCOA, CARAMEL COLOR, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, INVERT SUGAR, CORNSTARCH, WHEY, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, OIL OF PEPPERMINT, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR], FUDGE SWIRL [MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), WHEY, CREAM, CAROB BEAN GUM, SALT].

Charlevoix, Michigan, United States #851470

I just bought the same thin mint girl scout ice cream, and it's the most disgusting dessert I have ever had in my life. I feel sick after eating a few bites. It's going down the drain where it belongs, and I will never buy Breyers again!!!!

I have never liked breyers its priced higher than the other brands but the quality is lower than the other brands. I once made the mistake of getting the rocky road it should have been called dirt road because it tasted like what a frozen dirt road might taste like. :x

cibuttafly

Really????

Breyers chocolate; And Girl Scout cookie ice cream...??

SO, if you have been a 'loyal customer for 40 yers', AND a 'loyal breyers customer for 20 years' there must be two of you?

My last pound of alpine swiss cheese had fewer holes than your "complaints".

Think you might want to stop drunkdumping on complaint websites, Bubba.

OR- take the ice cream out of the truck immediately, instead of putting it in the fridge the next day? :roll