I bought breyer's because it was on sale.

I expected the old breyer's ice cream, but got quite a

surprise. I bought choc chip. I LOVE ice cream so I know this is not ice cream. I ate a little of it, but it really was in-edible. Then I spent a good part of the night wheezing. I no longer have an inhaler and until now i haven't needed it in yrs. I will never buy breyer's again, nor willl I eat it if it was free. I would not even serve this to my dog. I have run out of things to say but, i have to use at least 100 words.

Shocked

Review about: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

I bought the Breyers cookies and cream yesterday at Shoppers because it was on sale.This ice-cream is horrible.

Its oily and just wouldn't melt even after 24 hours it still has the same consistency. Are these people trying to kill us?

I had to take herbal medicine to get this *** out of my system.I will never ever buy this garbage again!

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1354065

the caramel gelato is also inedible-and disgustingly sweet--we threw it out

Staten Island, New York, United States #1242339

Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ5TMj4c5FE and you will understand why your asthma was triggered & your GERD came back with such ferocity. The man in the video leaves Breyers vanilla frozen death in a bowl for 10 days...see what it turns into!! It will make you sick all over again.

This is not the briars I know and love.I assumed it was.

I am now filling sick to my stomach. This *** is absolutely disgusting! Why would briars change their time tested or company recipe going back hundreds of years during a time when the market for healthy and organic foods is exploding in popularity? I want natural ice cream!

I don't care if I have to pay more money! This stuff is absolutely repugnant! I am sick to my stomach! I am so pissed off that I was tricked into eating this!

This is worse than when Coca-Cola changed their original recipe! Whoever did this needs to be fired immediately! They are absolute idiots.

They just lost a customer for life.

I will never never never never never purchased anything from briars again until the ORIGINAL 19th century all natural ingredients are used again!

Morons! You just destroyed the core of your business! I will also be contacting the purchasing department at a major grocery store I know someone who works there I am going to bring this to their attention and complain extensively.

I will bet you anything prior sales fall off a cliff after this!

Columbus, Ohio, United States #870948

My GERD has now returned. I will no longer buy this "Frozen Dairy Dessert". Moral: READ THE LABEL !!!

These are the basic ingredients in Breyers new imitation Ice Cream/Frozen Dairy Deserts:

[Milk, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cream, Whey, Mono and Diglycerides, Carob Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A palmitate, Tara Gum]

It is not surprising that you became ill from it.

Merritt Island, Florida, United States #655083

These two commentors are fools.They bought Bryers dairy desert and not Bryers ice cream.

They are too dumb to read what is printed on the package.

Bryer makes ice cream and frozen dairy desert.If you want ice cream buy ice cream and stop acting dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to alq Seattle, Washington, United States #675770

I knew what I was buying.I saw the Frozen Dairy Desert label.

I have had other products like it that were very good. This was still an inferior product. It was soft even at -15 degrees and left a nasty after taste in the kid's mouths. Some would not even eat it.

It was not even refreshing. Even the so-called ice cream is no longer natural. It too had added ingredients.

They sold out to the cheap and lost a lot of consumers.I bought an ice cream maker instead.

New York City, New York, United States #655073

If you go into any supermarket,and look through the ice cream coolers, Breyers is the only brand that does not have "Ice Cream" written on the package.Even the generic, store brands can call themselves Ice Cream.

How low can Breyers go?

to Won't buy Breyers, either. #688156

I used to really like Breyer's ice cream.It was all natural ingredients and had the best texture and vanilla taste as far as I was concerned.

Then they changed it dramatically by putting in some kind of tree sap based product supposedly to make it smoother. It turned into one of the worst ice creams on the market as the made the size of the package smaller and jacked up the price. Remember when a half gallon of ice cream was actually a half gallon? It's just degenerated to the point I just haven't bought any for years now.

I've looked for a substitute.I think the closest to the good old Breyer's might be Turkey Hill Natural.