Hiawatha, Iowa

We have bought your natural vanilla ice cream with the little black flecks in it for YEARS and thought it was the best vanilla ice cream on the market, but today my husband bought your Extra Creamy frozen dairy dessert. Does that mean it is not ice cream?

This extra creamy dessert was foamy and melted almost instantly to the point that spoons were needed to eat it with cake. After we bought it, we drove 10 blocks and opened its container immediately after cutting the cake into 6 pieces so your frozen dessert should have still been solid in its container. Instead the frozen dessert was almost like pudding when scooped out of the box. What a disappointment at a birthday party!!!

No one want to keep the rest of the frozen dessert to eat later so I took that disaster home with me.

I don't want it either!

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Comments

Ricochet-Rabbit

Next time you're in the grocery store, read the containers and select the real ice cream instead of the frozen dairy desert.

@Ricochet-Rabbit

Labeling is meant to confuse the consumer. Breyers has a big problem on their hands.