2400 Rose Pkwy, Sikeston, MO 63801, USA
1.7

I purchased Breyers creamsicle ice cream. I buy this product weekly.

This container was 95% vanilla. I went and bought another instead of calling to complain. The second container was just as bad as the first! I called this time to Breyers and was hung up on!!

The only customer service is via telephone and they don't care to assist! I purchased another brand of a similar ice cream and it was excellent.

If Breyers is letting their product quality decline without caring, they are going to lose a lot of longtime consumers, me being one. Like I said, I am a long time customer, but with the poor product and poor customer support, I will be looking elsewhere the next time I am shopping!

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Creamsickle Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Breyers Cons: Customer service as well as decline in product quality.

• Ice Cream

Comments

rollo2016

You might wish to look carefully at the container of the "ice cream" you purchased. If it actually states "ice cream" then you are in luck.

If it says anything different, ie., frozen dessert, etc. then it is NOT ice cream but artificial junk. The new trend of many of these companies is to use less expensive ingredients plus loads of other artificial junk instead of real cream. Breyers quality has declined markedly to the point where it is no longer worth buying.

There are many fine brands you can buy that are still real ice cream. Just look around in the stores.