We have always bought Bryers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream. Precisely because it was Milk, Cream, Sugar and Vanilla Bean.

We have always thought it tastes most like home made Vanilla Ice Cream. We loved the fresh taste, texture, and the "clean" ingredients. We will be looking for a replacement now that you are putting Tara Gum into the ingredients. It was not needed, and makes it tastes like any other Vanilla on the market.

We are SO disappointed that you have chosen to make this decision. Although Tara Gum comes from an African tree. It has not been proven to be safe for human consumption in the long term.

Good bye Bryers! If you change the ingredients back to milk, cream, sugar, and vanilla bean ONLY, we will come running back!

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Breyers Pros: Love the old ice cream until they changed the recipes, Natural vanilla.

Breyers Cons: Tar gum additive.

Comments

Well I'm going to chime in here. I've been an advocate of Black Breyer Natural Vanilla.

I've eaten it for years and I cannot eat the Blue Breyers as I wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake for a few hours. I have used the black Breyers for years and my new box of ice cream has given me the same effect as blue boxed Breyers. I know now why!

Very Sad. Oh well time to find a better made product