Cleveland, Ohio
0 comments
Not resolved

I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am.We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip.

I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it out of my mouth thinking it was plastic...worse, it was a chunk of hair....and not mine!! I am sick to my stomach still thinking about it!

I can't even begin to imagine how this would happen, and the fact that the company probably won't even do anything about it.I'm also disgusted to think about what kind of diseases I could have now that I have been chewing on someone's hair!

Review about: Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip.

Review #785909 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Breyers Ice Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Write a review

Comments

Comment as anonymous or
Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Be the first to start a discussion

You May Also Like