I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am.We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip.
I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it out of my mouth thinking it was plastic...worse, it was a chunk of hair....and not mine!! I am sick to my stomach still thinking about it!
I can't even begin to imagine how this would happen, and the fact that the company probably won't even do anything about it.I'm also disgusted to think about what kind of diseases I could have now that I have been chewing on someone's hair!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought the mint Oreo blast ice cream and was disappointed when I opened it and found regular cookies and cream ice cream. There was no mint in it and..."
- "Had just bought "ice cream" to go with dessert that night, but when got home & opened it; strawberry was brown color, &(freezerburned&) it was hard as a rock ("hungry..."
- "Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it. But actually the whole tub of ice..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."