2.7

When I went to the store to get a tub of ice cream, I picked Breyers chocolate chip cookie dough flavored. When I got home I went to enjoy my ice cream but when I opened the tub, it looked like plain vanilla.

So I scooped out some to see and get the cookie dough and chocolate chips but to my supprize it was ONLY VANILLA instead of chocolate chip cookie dough. In my extreme disappointment, I threw away the rest of the ice cream and when back to the store and bought another brand of chocolate chip cookie dough that actually had the correct addvertizment on the tub and I will NEVER buy breyers ice cream again

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bryers has too many nasty, black, bitter pecans in the butter pecan ice cream. Nasty!

This is an insane overreaction. If this was 100% vanilla ice cream, then it was most likely a mistake in packaging and not some huge false advertising campaign.

Mistakes happen.

All you have to do is call Breyers and let them know and I'd be you get your next ice cream on them. Or at least return it to the store.

@Anonymous

Your full of ***. We just bought one and there there a total of 12 cookie dough bites in the entire tub.

It's not a mistake it is false advertising.

That is for the record 1 cookie dough bite per half cup serving. Completely ridiculous

Breyers Reviews