5400 118th Ave N, Clearwater, FL 33760, USA
1.4

Major craving gone so very wrong: I ate a bowl of the Bryers Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup just last night. About Fourty Five minutes after consuming the ice cream I had fever, chills, aches and vomiting.

I had not eaten anything for hours before eating the ice cream which is why I am pointing my finger to Bryers in this instance. I love ice cream but will definitely not finish this one, waste of money.

I really hope they are not another one with listeria issues. Not sure if I am able to return the partially consumed product to Walmart or not, but will make a call and check to see if I can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Made me sick.

Breyers Cons: Made me sick.

Comments

I also was very sick in January from Breyers Chocolate. I called the company.

They sent me a coupon for new ice cream. They states a small mishap in the mix. I missed a day of work and was soooo sick. Throwing up and the other end.

I feel they owe me for the day of missed work.

I love ice cream. But I will never purchase Breyers again.

offconsumerpissed

"Not sure if I am able to return the partially consumed product to Walmart or not, but will make a call and check to see if I can"

Huh? You aren't sure if you can return a partially eaten carton of ice cream to a store?!? I will save you a call and tell you that the answer is "no."