Why is there so little chocolate flavored ice cream in your Neapolitan ice cream?Seems each time I get this flavor there is less and less chocolate.

C'mon level it up, get it right, I love the combination but you are shorting the chocolate. If your going to short a flavor, short the vanilla. Am I the only one she sees this conspiracy. Please explain yourself Breyers.

And why make it so difficult to review your brand. I mean at least one hundred words, people need to be able to express a thought in less time. I am having to add things to this review that are not relevant. Why?

Why?

Why?.

I might give up on your ice cream all together.You know there are other ice cream manufacturers don't you?

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Breyers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Breyers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Breyers neapolitan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments