5.0

ried your Non-Fat Vanilla Ice Cream today.I don't know how you did it but just want to thank you.

It is Delicious. Haven't had Ice TCream in a long time as I'm on a low fat no fat diet. Now I can have a Delicious Ice Cream once in a while. Again, Thank you.

Love your Ice Cream. Will there be other flavors in the non-fat Ice Cream. I get mine at Stater Brothers in Bloomington California.ried your Non-Fat Vanilla Ice Cream today. I don't know how you did it but just want to thank you.

Love your Ice Cream.

Will there be other flavors in the non-fat Ice Cream.I get mine at Stater Brothers in Bloomington California

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Breyers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Breyers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Breyers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

This person was not a pissed consumer. No, this person was here to *** off other consumers.

to Chuck Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1311879

The stuff that turns your toilet water yellow... followed by off.