I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact.I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth, when I bit into something hard.
I spit out a small piece of black plastic into my hand. Not sure where this came from, as I used a large metal spoon to dish out the ice cream. I also checked our ice cream scoop to make sure nothing was broken on it, as my son or girlfriend may have used it to dish out their ice cream.
Nothing on the scoop is broken or missing.Not quite sure where to go from here, as I am dissatisfied with my experience...not looking to sue or anything like that...just would like an explanation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream. It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows. November Purchased..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."