I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact.I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth, when I bit into something hard.
I spit out a small piece of black plastic into my hand. Not sure where this came from, as I used a large metal spoon to dish out the ice cream. I also checked our ice cream scoop to make sure nothing was broken on it, as my son or girlfriend may have used it to dish out their ice cream.
Nothing on the scoop is broken or missing.Not quite sure where to go from here, as I am dissatisfied with my experience...not looking to sue or anything like that...just would like an explanation.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Ice Cream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "I completely agree with the misleading packaging. I recently purchased Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough. I took pictures. The "chunks" shown on the package, weren't even "chunks" at all...."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "On April 1, 2016 my husband and I took delivery of a very gently used, near perfect condition 2015 38CK Cedar Creek fifth wheel RV. Cedar Creek is owned..."
- "Purchased subject new and after 75 miles the Captains seats and couch cushions were cracking and pealing. Factory service manager agreed to replace them as material was defective from Chinese..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."