Review about Breyers Blastssara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake from Franklinton, North Carolina
Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it.But actually the whole tub of ice cream tastes like maple syrup.
So I nstead of buying strawberry cheesecake ice cream I bought maple syrup.Which is not a pleasant ice cream flavor.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Breyers Blasts Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "I now exactly what you mean' Jason Brewer is nothing but a big fat 2 faced liar!!! along with Nathan Hedges. I just can't believe the poor quality and carelessness..."
- "I received a "Lucky 7 Bamboo" plant from my son for my birthday. It came with a container that was 4 times the size of the plant and stones..."