filters
City:
Product:

Resolved
Resolved: Breyers - Disappointment dessert

My family and I bought the Oreo ice cream today at SAMS CLUB. During our movie night we all had some, and none of us finished after a few bites. Tasted like a sour, chemically induced bowl of nasty. It was HORRIBLE never.again.
5.0
Reply to reviews
I have always been very fond of Buttered Almond Ice Cream and frequently when in Florid I would go to Publix to buy one of the small tubs. Last year I Brought my sister together with her daughter and son-in-law to Florida for a vacation and introduced them to it. The...
5.0
I liked
  • Buttered almond ice cream
I didn't like
  • Fact they seem to have discontinued this flavor
Show

Breyers - Where is the cookie dough?!

I can literally count the number of cookie dough bites with one hand in the entire thing. I've bought these a couple times hoping they added more or i just keep getting an unlucky amount of cookie dough. NOPE! I get cookie dough 1/20 bites.

Breyers - Found a hair in ice cream

Breyers - Found a hair in ice cream
I don’t know who to contact or who to call. All I know is that is the most disgusting thing it could happen to a customer. To find a hair in your foor or dessert. Well that just happened to me.
1.6
#1372066
Show

Breyers - Cookie dough is disgusting!

The chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is horrible. The cookie dough tastes like it's bad or got chemicals in it. Even trying to eat around it is nasty. The ice cream tastes like it's made with substandard ingredients. I will go back to buying the store brand...it tastes better and it costs less!

Breyers - Foreign metal objects in my ice cream
I sent an email to breyers because as I was eating the chocolate cookie dough I bite into hard pieces I spit them out and I at first maybe it was just hard chucks of chocolate chips but no it looks like metal. I want to file a complaint.
1.3

Breyers - Product missing ingredients

The tub of butter pecan had NO pecans in the whole tub
Show

Breyers - I recently bought a half gallon and it was very poor qualit

What happened to Breyers?? I will not be buying it again..Sure not worth the money!!

Breyers - Butter pecan review

Tried butter pecan ice cream. I am very disappointed. No butter pecan flavor. Vanilla ice cream okay but it is ice cream with pecans. Doesn't live up to Breyer's other flavors.
2.5

Breyers - Plain chocolate chip ice cream

Why no plain chocolate chip ice cream? Hate mint chocolate chip! Havent been able to buy plain for months now.