Breyers - Terrible quality
Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers).However recently I bought one and was highly upset with the quality of it.
First off there was barely any Oreos(it was more of a Vanilla icecream than Oreo), second it's was very foamy and melted easily,even after being left in the freezer for two days straight.
I'm am never the type to complain, but I was just not satisfied with this new Ice cream or whatever you want to call it.Hopefully they will fix this problem!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Icecream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Purchased beyers oreo cookies and cream however when i opened the container it was pure vanilla. No cookies at all, through the entire thing. Very upset!!..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "The 1st picture is when the hair dresser screwed up my bangs and the 2nd picture is her attempt to fix the mess she made when she seen my face...."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."