Breyers - Terrible quality
Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers).However recently I bought one and was highly upset with the quality of it.
First off there was barely any Oreos(it was more of a Vanilla icecream than Oreo), second it's was very foamy and melted easily,even after being left in the freezer for two days straight.
I'm am never the type to complain, but I was just not satisfied with this new Ice cream or whatever you want to call it.Hopefully they will fix this problem!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Oreo Icecream
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This plastic lid came out of my son's scoop of ice cream, unbelievable! Breyers Pledge of Quality?..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "We have been buying their cookies and cream ice cream for years. Tonight when I went to open the one we had just bought, the whole center of it was..."
- "FTD continues to ripoff customers by posting beautiful pictures of arrangements that their network of florist are unable to replicate. This past Mother's Day I once again made the mistake..."
- "Hello my name is Joseph Coleman acct 15401372 I currently rent a unit B893 with you at storage facility # 23426 1250 Rockaway ave Brooklyn NY 11236 The reason I'm contacting you is because..."
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."