Reasons I will not ever purchase Breyers ice cream again.

Breyers used to come in 1/2 gallon containers. Their ice cream has shrunk down to a qt. and a half, yet the price of their ice cream has continued to rise.

Rockey Road now has No nuts at all. No chocolate chunks, No marshmallow chunks. It's not Rockey Road anymore, just a carton of lousy chocolate ice cream with a few small little chocolate balls and gooey white liquid mixed into it. Did not mind paying a little more for their product when it was really good, but pay those prices for a far inferior ice cream. No way.

I can not believe that people will continue to still buy Breyers anything.

Review about: Breyers Ice Cream.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #599730

I will because A I like it, and B I understand that every product is getting smaller and the price going up. It is called OBAMA.

Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream Breyers "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review Breyers "I bought the mint Oreo blast ice cream and was disappointed when I opened it and found regular cookies and cream ice cream. There was no mint in it and..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream with a Side of Hair Breyers "I can't even begin to explain how disgusted I am. We bought a carton of mint chocolate chip. I'm eating some and start chewing on something strange. I pulled it..." Read more Breyers - Ice Cream Review from North Vancouver, British Columbia Breyers "Breyers Fresh Cream and Rich Fudge Brownies has plain vanilla ice cream in it. The package picture is misleading. Waste of money. Bad quality control. ..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more