The pecans were soggy and soft.There was no flavor in the ice cream.

It was smooth, however. We purchased it at a Dillons store. We came directly home following the purchase and placed the ice cream in an insulated tote for the 15 min drive home. We immediately placed the ice cream in our home freezer.

I am not angry rather disappointed that an expensive brand was substandard.

Lesson learned, I'll be more inclined to purchase store brand in the future.We have had some good experiences with brewers ice cream in the past and certainly hope that the company can regain its excellent rating by improving their products.

Review about: Breyers Ice Cream.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Last several times we've bought Breyers Butter Pecan, it has had soft, rancid pecans in it.The flavor of the ice creams is good, but the poor poor quality of pecans in it ruin it totally.

Will not buy Breyers Butter Pecan again.Got burned too many times!!!!

Breyers - Metal piece found in Gelato Breyers "I bought the Breyer's Chocolate and caramel Gelato and as I was eating it, I almost swallowed a gold piece of metal with two metal spikes on it. I made..." Read more Breyers - Brewers Frozen Dessert is TOXIC Breyers "Breyers Vanilla 1.66L Frozen Dessert I guess the clue is "Frozen Dessert". It's Definitely NOT Ice Cream. It is highly toxic. Detergent Aftertaste. Won't digest. Vomiting follows. November Purchased..." Read more Breyers - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Mcminnville, Tennessee Breyers "We purchased a 1.5 qt of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. There was no cookie dough in the entire tub.there were a couple chocolate chips but it was basically..." Read more Breyers Oreo Cookies And Cream Review from Boynton Beach, Florida Breyers "Purchased beyers oreo cookies and cream however when i opened the container it was pure vanilla. No cookies at all, through the entire thing. Very upset!!..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more