Palm Bay, Florida
1.4K views

What Happened to the Breyers Caramel Praline Crunch Ice Cream? I loved the Caramel Praline Crunch and I can't find it anymore at any of the stores in my area.

It was a flavor I don't see in any other Manufacturer or Ice Cream. I don't eat very many sweets but that was one treat that I allowed myself to indulge in occasionally. The only other I like is the Creamy Vanilla but that doesn't hit my sweet tooth like the Caramel Praline Crunch. I have not seen it in any store for a few months now.

I hope it wasn't discontinued. :(

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Supply of Product.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

The Breyers’ Praline Crunch was the best. Breyers bring it backkkkkkkk

I also looked for it and can not find it at 5 stores. WHY?

Same in Drexel Hill, PA !!

Bummer. It was my favorite flavor ever!!!

Same here in Biloxi MS

Please bring back Praline flavor ice cream. I have stopped buying Breyers Ice cream.

I bought it for (PRYLENE).

WHY DID YOU STOP MAKING IT??????????? SO Disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the only ice cream I loved. That why I was wondering why I can't find it in any store.

Please bring it back.

I have been going to baskin robins to get this type. Please bring it back.

I loved breyers praline caramel crunch, Breyers bring it back!!!

#1031994

They discontinued it. I called them today.

It's on their website as of 8/20/2015. At some point I thought they also discontinued it but the store I was going to just stopped carrying it.

I found it at same grocery chain in a different location though. Haven't had some for a while but I plan on picking some up today!!

It was my favorite too! I can't believe they discontinued it!

I miss it too!

Sorry to disappoint, but the praline caramel is no longer in production. I checked their website and didn't see it on the list.