3.0

Bought some of Brewers M and Ms chocolate ice cream this morning and patiently waited until after supper to dish up a bowl.NOT HAPPY.

In one soup bowl of ice cream I got exactly ONE M and M. This is described as their Blast! Series. That's as in "Blast!

There's no dang M and Ms in there! They lied!"

Sure ain't the company of integrity I knew as a kid. I'll stick with Ben and Jerrys. They may be more expensive but at least you aren't disappointed.

If I just wanted chocolate ice cream I would have bought that.

Extremely disappointed.Will think twice before I believe their adversting in th future.

Review about: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Misleading packaging.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

I am 52 years old.been buying Breyers for as long as I can remember in the last couple of months I have found a new Breyers ice cream that I just love Breyers Choco Reese's but lately so far I have gotten 4 half-gallon containers and the chocolate in it is not consistent..And no it's not that the vanilla Reese's ..

Very disappointing..I'm a chocolate girl..

Orange, California, United States #915787

You are the one that is lying, if there is one m and m you are lying when you say there is none. Which is it is there one or is there none? You do not deserve a coupon liar.

to KevinRichards #1166165

Shut up, you troll! If you pay $6 for something that should have at least 10 m&ms in it, won't you be tired if it only has one, and it's called "blast"? If not, more power to ya...I would be majorly POd!

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #915740

Update (the website update button wouldn't work): breyers contacted me by email and apologized and said that the ice cream definitely should have had more M&Ms. They are mailing me a free coupon for a replacement. So I'll give them 5 stars for customer service.