Grimsby, Ontario

blue carton breyers ice cream doesn't melt when left in a bowl at room temperature.We bought some for the family and no one ate more than a few spoonfuls.

I tried some, left the bowl on the table and 2 hours later noticed that the ice cream scoops still retained it's fresh scooped shape. This was not always the case with breyers ice cream, it used to be decent ice cream. I'm guessing they found a cheaper way to make it(like pc blue menu vanilla).

It's okay, I won't be buying any breyers ice cream again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of breyers ice cream. Breyers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned breyers ice cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Breyers.

Had an Experience with Breyers?

Comments

Breyers Chocolate Caramel Indulgences Gelato Breyers "I bought this product last year for my birthday. It was fantastic! There was plenty of caramel sauce in the Gelato. This year, I bought the same product, and was..." Read more Breyers - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review Breyers "...I was at walmart the other day and deseretly wanted the new ice cream cake ice cream as it is my all time favorite.But i was very disappointed..." Read more Breyers Blasts Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake Review from Franklinton, North Carolina Breyers "Getting this ice cream I expected it to be better than normal strawberry cheesecake because it had chunks of real cheesecake in it. But actually the whole tub of ice..." Read more Breyers - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream Review from Mcminnville, Tennessee Breyers "We purchased a 1.5 qt of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. There was no cookie dough in the entire tub.there were a couple chocolate chips but it was basically..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more