It's been awhile since I bought ice cream, because once I open it it's almost always gone before I go to bed... Yesterday I was having a super bad day, and my beloved breyers was sounding really good at that point.

So I bought 2 containers of the butter pecan, got it home opened it up just like it was my old best friend.. I didn't bother reading the small print, it was breyers, I've been buying it for many years, I should've read the small print. Dished it up, took a bite, I thought it was a bad batch, or maybe old, till I read the small print. The ice cream I've known and loved has changed ingredients, and not for the better.

It's a bliztcread of chemicals, texture gritty, flavor awful, and left a matalic after taste.

The beloved ice cream that I couldn't keep out of is still in my freezer it lasted through the night. I'm taking them back to the store for a refund, and will never buy breyers again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments