Venice, Florida
4.7

Dear Sir: I wish to share this with you: I am a young 72 year old Grandmother. And I have been eating Breyers Ice cream for god knows how many yrs.

I have a small bowl now just about every night be for bed, my favorite, many!. Just had my yearly check up with my doctor and he said every one should be as in good health as you, and asked me if I am still walking 2 two miles a day, Yes, what else , I jokingly said and I still eat my little bowl of Breyer's ice cream be for I go to bed and he said every night!. Yes!. " Kathy I would not recommend this to every one, but if it works for you, and apparently it does.

Come on Doc I said, why don't you ask them if they eat ice cream, I bet you would learn that most of the people over 65 eat ice cream every night. " want a head count?.I can get it for you, I spend a lot of time at the nursing home helping out there.

With that said Mr Breyer keep making your wonderful Ice Cream!!. Kathleen L Cushing

Product or Service Mentioned: Breyers Ice Cream.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Breyers Pros: Old cherry vanilla, Old coffee flavor.

Breyers Cons: Breyers oreo cookies and cream, Butter pecan ice cream.

Comments